Friday 17 December 2010

Attack Planner by Wellagain

Prepared by Wellagain (including instruction material)
This attack planner is slightly different, it provides some additional info, but also requires some more filling in. It's made in google docs, so it is always online and is saved automatically, and you can access it from anywhere — from work, school, home or mobile. No need to copy it, email yourself or carry around!

To download instruction (Win/Mac) click here -> Instruction
To see the planner go here -> Attack Planner

Thank you Wellagain for providing new tool, I hope people will enjoy using it. The only thing I can advice is to not depend on the popping calendar - it bugged for me every time but its not a problem as you can just type in your date (remember to use proper form mm/dd/yyyy)

Some credits should also go to jimmyisoff2camp and datester who worked on this planner before and created its foundations..



10 comments:

  1. Can you make a guode on using itr please I have attepted to use but I seem to keep getting things wrong?
    And is there antway you could convert it into a Excel Doc?
    The most important one would be to create the guide. My problems are chaging any of the times and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instruction are out there... It even says: "To download instruction (Win/Mac) click here -> Instruction" I cannot make it more simple. The instruction was written by the creator Wellagain.

      Regarding excel doc its also out there (in Useful tools), made by me. I cant help if you are not willing to read...

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry I have worse eyesight than a bat sorry.

      Delete
    3. Also I click on the excel link but it says page not found

      Delete
    4. Lol no problem.
      Re the excel file the link was broken, now its fixed. The only way to get there was to click on "here" but the main link should work as well.
      Take care.

      Delete
    5. http://www.grepoplanner.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving me some of the credit GROM....that file looks very very similar to the one I created.

    -jimmyisoff2camp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Wellagain said that she worked on your file, so you are definitely co-creator. How many changes were made and how much it was developed after you left it I honestly dont know, because I have never used it, as at that time I had my own one already.
      Nice that you popped in :)

      Delete
  3. The attack planner is not working .. It just gives me the default one although I signed in and did everything ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just tested it and it works for me. Are you sure you followed instructions? You need to either download the file (File -> Download as.. -> Excel) or, if you're a google user, sign in and copy it (File -> Make a copy).
      The alternative is my attack planner which can be downloaded as well.

      Delete